PULL Magazine Drawing Contest
The first-ever PULL Magazine BMX Drawing Contest is ON. It's open to all ages and skill levels - with a ton of cool prizes given in multiple categories.
- Anybody - any age, can enter.
- There is no limit to the number of entries a person can submit.
- We ask that you send only original BMX ART (no tracing) will be accepted, on any size or medium (pen, pencil, marker, etc).
- Drawings will be sorted into categories (from Pro to Novice, and by age), as determined by the staff of PULL magazine.
- Possible categories include 10 & Under, Digital Art, Novice, Intermediate, Expert and Pro.
- Judging of contest and winners will be aired LIVE on Facebook, toward the middle of June.
Stay tuned to USA BMX social media for Judging date and time.
MAIN #1 RULE:
- Write your Contact Info (name, age, address, phone # and E-mail) on the back top corner of each drawing you submit! (We will not be saving envelopes the drawings come in.)
SEND ENTRIES TO:
All entries must be postmarked by Saturday May 30th, 2020
Send original drawing by mail, to either of the following addresses:
- USA BMX Drawing Contest: PO Box 718, Chandler AZ 85244
- USA BMX Drawing Contest: 1645 W. Sunrise Gilbert AZ 85233
We'd like to thank the following BMX brands - for their sponsorship of the PULL Drawing Contest: