Intro to BMX clinic
Intro to BMX
These sessions are geared to riders who are strong at pedalling a two-wheeled bicycle and want to take it to the next level and learn to race BMX at Kingston BMX track.
We will be offering three(3) 50-minute sessions Monday Nights running at 6:00 PM, so reserve your spot today!
Sessions will be instructed by our Certified BMX Canada Coaches. They will cover the fundamentals of BMX racing including how to get around the track safely, all obstacles of the track including the starting gate, rules of racing, proper safety equipment and bike sizing.
Canada BMX license:
Every rider practicing or competing on any sanctioned Canada BMX track must obtain a membership prior to riding on the track. Once you have a Canada BMX license, you will receive 12-months of PULL Magazine and can participate in the sport at any Sanctioned BMX track in Canada or the USA (additional costs may apply)
Memberships can be purchased online at www.usabmx.com and cost $65 and is valid for 365 days from date of purchase.
Cost of Clinics:
The Intro to BMX Clinic is $40 for 3 sessions.
please email email@example.com to register your rider (the zeros in 2020 are actually 'o's)
We are only accepting e-transfers at this tim e and funds can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once payment has been received, an email will then be sent to confirm your payment and your reserved timeslot.
Bike and Gear:
· a bike (remove any pegs and kickstands if any)
· long sleeve shirt and pants
· closed toe shoes
· **Gloves are recommended
· Rentals will be available at a cost of $5 on a first come first serve basis.
· Rider/Parent will required to Sanitize the bike before and after each use.
· Rider/Parent will be required to sign a Rental Waiver
· Rental must be reserved beforehand and will be sized once checked in at the Track , prior to your session
If interested, here's what you need to do:
- go to usabmx.com, create a profile and purchase your Canada BMX license
- go to (enter jotform form link for reg) and register for your spot...they are limited and first come, first serve!
- e-transfer the $40 clinic fee to email@example.com
- once payment has been rec'd, you will receive a confirmation of your clinic time
- Show up the first night and be READY to ROCK!!
**Note - Social Distancing and all Protocols will be followed, and these Clinics will be run following all Provincial guidelines set in place by the Province of Ontario and KFLA.