Siemens Healthineers releases test kit for COVID-19 | Medical ...

Covid-19 Update for our KBMX members and families.

As of Friday June the 12th.

The current situation is gatherings have increased from 5 to 10 people. With the province allowing casual informal use of the track, We have put up “Track Closed” signage as we are currently in and working on our track and hoping to have the track ready and rideable for Monday June the 22 and open to the public while following guidelines set out by the Province.

We are also awaiting our approval for our reopening plan and will provide an update once we receive this. Until then we ask that you stay off the track so we can complete the work required to open the track.

We have our reopening guideline for once we get the approval to open up as a club. And we will release this information publicly once we get the green light.

Our BMX Race League/Learn to race program will be on hold at this time until further restrictions are lifted and will update when we will resume this program.

Camp cools will be postponed until 2021.
If you have already paid for your spot please get in touch to let us know if you would like a refund or transfer the amount to reserve your spot for when the camp happens. Email us @

We are working around the clock to ensure safety of our riders and families are our #1 priority.

And we look forward to being back at the track.

Your KBMX executives