Gold Cup Championship Series Final Locations and More Confirmed National Events
USA BMX has made huge progress in finalizing the rest of the USA BMX National Series and securing the Gold Cup Final locations. All but a few events are confirmed and here are updates from both series.
Gold Cup Championship Series Presented by DK Bicycles-
Unfortunately, regulations in many of our counties holding the Gold Cup Finals have been heavily impacted by health and safety modifications. Five of the six regional finals have been confirmed. Furthermore, we have committed a modification to the event weekend to give riders the fairest opportunity possible to compete for a Gold Cup ranking. At each of the 6 final weekends we will offer a Gold Cup Qualifier on Friday in place of the standard double point prerace. This qualifier will be considered a last chance qualifier and will count toward a rider’s best two Gold Cup Qualifier scores. Numerous qualifiers have been rescheduled and new locations have been added in some regions so there is still time to qualify, click here for the latest Gold Cup Qualifiers.
- (Confirmed) Gold Cup Finals North West - Caldwell BMX, Caldwell, ID (September 18-20)
- (Confirmed) Gold Cup Finals South Central - Yukon BMX, Yukon, OK (September 18-20)
- (Confirmed) Gold Cup Finals South East - Circle City BMX, Dothan, AL (September 25-27)
- (Confirmed) Gold Cup Finals North Central - Mankato Area BMX, Mankato, MN (September 25-27)
- (Pending) Gold Cup Finals North East - TBA (October 2-4)
- (Confirmed) Gold Cup Finals South West - Sports Park BMX, Tucson (October 16-18)
Six more incredible locations await before the Grand Nationals in Tulsa, Oklahoma. There were some shifts in locations and we truly appreciate the efforts from both Bakersfield BMX and Raytown BMX. Unfortunately, regulations in both destinations prevented the events from occurring. USA BMX was fortunate to have alternative locations ready and are thrilled to welcome Grand Valley BMX and Omaha BMX to the 2020 National Series. Both tracks will be primed and ready for great races.
- (Confirmed) Cornhusker Nationals - Lincoln, NE (Aug 21-23)
- (Confirmed) Labor Day Classic Nationals - Rock Hill, SC (Sept 4-6)
- (Confirmed) Land O’ Lakes Nationals - Isanti, MN (September 11-13)
- (Confirmed) Fall Classic Nationals - Grand Valley BMX, Grand Junction, CO (October 2-4)
- (Confirmed) Mid America Nationals - Omaha BMX, Omaha, NE (October 9-11)
- (Pending) TBA Nationals (October 16-18)
- (Confirmed) Sunshine State Nationals - Charlotte BMX, Punta Gorda, FL (October 23-25)
USA BMX remains committed to work extensively with local and state officials to ensure these events can be hosted safely and in line with each state and local community’s reopening plan. The result of these efforts is the creation of a sound operational plan which addresses the concerns of social distancing, sanitation, customer interaction and other event specific modifications. Complete COVID-19 Safety Measures can be downloaded here.