- Event Reports
- North American SX Series
- Earned Doubles
- Gold Cup
- Race For Life
- Warnicke Scholarship Race
- Olympic Day
- Login Help
- Olympic Trials LCQ
Olympic Trials LCQ
THE RICHEST BMX RACES IN THE WORLD!
The 2016 USA BMX North American Supercross Series will host a three stop series. This three race series will be in conjunction with the USA BMX National Series.
• Each stop will feature the 8 meter Supercross starting hill and track.
• The three stops will award UCI ranking points, USA BMX Pro Series ranking points, and points for the United States Last Chance Olympic Qualifier.
• The USA BMX LAST CHANCE QUALIFIER will give one rider a spot to compete in the United States Olympics BMX Trials.
• Pro racing will take place Friday night and Saturday.
• These will be the richest BMX races in the world with a guaranteed $20,000 per day being awarded in AA Pro and a guaranteed $10,000 per day for Women Pro.
|All Supercross events will feature a live video stream on the web at: usabmx.com/webcast|
|The USA BMX Last Chance Qualifier will be hosted Friday, June 10, 2016 at the Chula Vista Olympic Training Center’s Beijing replica SX track. This exciting event will qualify one rider to be the eighth participant in the Olympic Trials on Saturday, June 11, 2016. Points earned on Friday and Saturday from the following 2016 USA BMX North American Supercross Series events will qualify riders to participate:
||The following riders will be eligible to participate and potentially earn the 8th spot on the gate at the Olympic