Mag Ridge BMX Park District: MS01
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track Phone: 601-572-7716
- Primary Contact: Shane Adams (601-572-7716)
- Secondary Contact: Steven Harrell (6015406890)
Magnolia Ridge BMX is a non profit organization ran by the parent/rider association. The track board members are Track Operator Shane Adams, Track President Steven Harrell, Track Vice Presiden Denver Tatumn, Track Secretary Melody Jackson and Track Treasurer Sue Bridges. We are open from January 14th through December the 15th (WEATHER PERMITTING) with Practices every Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6 until 8. Racing action will be every Saturday until May with Registration opening from 1:30 until 3:00 with racing ASAP. Starting the first Friday in May until the last Friday in August we will move racing to Friday nights under the lights with registration from 530 until 7 with Racing starting ASAP. Sep 1st we go back to the Fall/winter schedule with registration from 1:30 until 3:00. In case of a rainout we will have our makeup race day on the following Thursday. Registration for makeup races is 5:30 to 6:30.
All 1st time riders will be offered a one day free trial. After that trial is over if they would like to continue to practice and race it is a 60.00 per year membership. Race fees are 10.00 per race and practice fees are 5.00 per night.
1) No Fightiing
2) No Vulger Language
3) No Smoking within 25 yards of spectatoirs or riders
4) No Alcoholic Beverages
5) Helmets must be worn at all times while on a bike
6) No open toe shoes
7) Propper riding gear must be worn (knee and elbow pads or long sleeve shirts and pants)
8) No cutting the track