Interested in BMX? Come out to the track and check it out. You can bring a bike and ride with a free one day membership, or just hang out, watch, and talk to riders and parents. All riders must have long pants, long sleeves,close toe shoes and a helmet to be on the track.
Some facts about Electric City BMX:
- We have classes for all ages and skill levels, from strider classes for the little tykes up to the 80 year and older classes. BMX is truly a sport for the whole family.
- Girls rule! BMX is not just for boys. Our girl classes are growing every season, and we currently have more moms than dads racing in the adult classes.
- Mountain bikes can be ridden in the cruiser classes!
- We have loaner bikes and helmets for those just getting started.
- Trophy races, games, and other special events keep it fun and fresh.
One Day Waivers: Print and fill out this form for your free one day trial. https://www.usabmx.com/pdf/USABMX_ONE_DAY_APP_TRACK.pdf
See you at the track!