We are ready to start dropping the Gate!!!
WE ARE READY TO START DROPPING THE GATE!!!!
Practice is going to look very different as we start to run practices, we need volunteers and a lot of patience as we move forward.
We need everyone to understand the rules that we need to follow for us to hold practices.
All participants and spectators must pre-register and pre-pay for all club events.
All riders must have a current BMX Canada license. - There will be a maximum of 50 people in the track area at one time. This includes all riders, spectators, and volunteers. Only 1 spectator per family will be allowed.
-Spectators are asked to bring their own chairs and sit/stand in the gravel/concrete viewing area in front of the moto shed as this area allows enough space for proper social distancing. All metal bleachers will be closed.
- All riders and spectators will be asked to stay in the parking lot at their vehicles until 5 minutes before their designated start time for practice and/or racing.
- 4 riders maximum will be allowed in the gate, using only lanes 1,3,5,7. This will ensure correct social distance from other riders and the gate operator.
- Helmets and gloves will be mandatory and must be worn at all times when riders are in the staging area (area leading up to the start gate). No open-faced helmets are allowed.
- Staging will be marked with social distancing “stop zones” as riders approach the gate.
- There will be hand sanitizer and a washroom available to all riders and spectators.
- The concession will be closed, as will the moto shed. - The club asks that individuals who are exhibiting signs of illness that they should not be entering the site.
- Loaner bikes and helmets will not be available at this time. There will be no sharing of personal equipment.
Our first practice will be Thursday, June 25 and we will post all the details tomorrow morning. All details will be posted on our page Abbotsford BMX Club, so if you have not already please like our page.