COVID-19 - Liability Waiver
LIABILITY WAIVER – Coronavirus/COVID-19 edition
This applies to any riders on site and to Parents/Guardians signing on behalf of children under the
age of 18.
• I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and
many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
• I further acknowledge that Kingston BMX has put in place preventative measures to reduce
the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
• I further acknowledge that Kingston BMX cannot guarantee that I will not become infected
with the Coronavirus/Covid-19 but will be practicing social distancing.
• I voluntarily seek services provided by Kingston BMX and acknowledge that I am increasing
my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all
set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my practice session.
I attest that myself and/or my child (under 18):
• I am/are not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or
difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore
throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
• I/they have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
• I/they have not traveled to a highly impacted area within Canada the last 14 days.
• I/we do not believe I/we have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed
case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
• I/we have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19
• I/we am/are following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my
exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I understand that this release discharges Kingston BMX from any liability or claim that I, my heirs,
or any personal representatives may have against the Association with respect to any bodily injury,
illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any
services received from Kingston BMX. This liability waiver and release extends to the track
volunteers together with all Kingston BMX Directors