Race from Saturday, June 1st
Update: This past Saturday (June 1st) our single point race was interrupted/postponed by rain. We did manage to get in one full Moto. As per rules in our rule book and after talking to USA BMX/BMX Canada we will be running the rest of the race this coming Saturday, June 8th prior to our scheduled race. Moto's are locked (for the June 1st race only) so no one will be able to be added to that race If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Wednesday, June 5th will be a practice night as previously scheduled.