FREE PUBLIC USE
Weather and track conditions play a big factor on if the track is open for public use. Our priortiy is keeping our riders safe and keeping the track in good condition for racing. That may sometimes mean that the track is closed for days at a time if we've received a significant amount of rain. As always, we do our best to leave the track open for the public to enjoy for free when we're not hosting our events but riders must remember that t! We're also a non-profit organization that is completely run by volunteers, so there may be times when the track is inaccessible due extenuating or other circumstances. It should also be kept in mind that the track is unsupervised but under video surveillance.
- NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES OF ANY KIND ARE PERMITTED ON THE TRACK OR IN THE TRACK AREA WITHIN THE FENCE! This includes RC cars, passenger cars, trucks, electric bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, Side-By-Sides, and scooters. Remember, we have cameras and we're not afraid to use them.
- STAY OFF THE TRACK IF THE GATES ARE CLOSED OR IF IT'S RAINING, OR IF THE TRACK IS WET! This causes severe damage to the track that must be repaired by our volunteers.
- IS YOUR HELMET ON? It's the law, so don't risk your sefety or getting a fine.
- WEAR THE GEAR. Gloves, and pads are recommended.
- USE CAUTION AND KNOW YOUR LIMITS. Start small and work your way up. If in doubt, stay out!
- REPORT ANY DANGEROUS CONDITIONS! Call or text 613-662-1790 or email [email protected]
- REMAIN IN THE SPECTATOR AREA WHEN NOT RIDING.
- NO FOOD OR DRINKS INSIDE THE TRACK AREA.
- NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL PERMITTED ON SITE.
- NO HOME-MADE JUMPS OR RAMPS.
- LOOK BEFORE YOU GO.
- WAIT YOUR TURN.
- TAKE CARE OF THE TRACK!
- FOLLOW THE RULES AND STAY SAFE!
FREE PUBLIC USE HOURS OF OPERATION:
- MONDAY: 10:00AM - 4:30PM
- TUESDAY: 10:00AM - 4:30PM
- WEDNESDAY: 10:00AM - 4:30PM
- THURSDAY: 10:00AM - 8:00PM
- FRIDAY: 10:00AM - 8:00PM
- SATURDAY: 10:00AM - 8:00PM
- SUNDAY: 10:00AM - 8:00PM