Vancouver Island Championship Series
This year's Vancouver Island Championship Series is going to awesome!!! Everyone can compete. This year, the island tracks are happy to announce our new island sponsor - GEORGIA STRAIT REFRIGERATION. With record breaking registration numbers this year we expect to see well over 200 participants at our first series race on Sunday, April 30th. All members are encouraged to participate in all the island races.
The Vancouver Island Challenge Series provides island riders the opportunity to compete in a series format. All riders can participate in all races. To keep race fees to a minimum, races are single point ($7 entry fee) AND even better, all tracks are within driving distance so no extra costs for overnight accommodation or ferries!
• Title plates awarded to 1st, 2nd & 3rd place Championship riders in each category
• All registered riders at each event will be automatically entered into the bike draw
• Riders must race a minimum of 3 races plus the FINAL to be eligible for an ISLAND TITLE
• Top 3 in each class will be awarded by age & class
• Strider, Novice, Intermediate, Expert & Cruiser classes
1. One bike will be given away at each race. No store credit or cash value awarded for bike.
2. The Island Series will use the Provincial Point System as set out in the 2017 ABA Rule Book.
3. Please visit each track's website & FACEBOOK pages prior to travelling as times & dates are subject to change.
4. Riders who have already won a bike during a previous Vancouver Island Challenge event in the current year are not eligible to enter in the remaining bike draws for the remainder of the series. Restrictions may apply.