Vancouver Island Championship Series
This year's Vancouver Island Championship Series is going to awesome!!! Everyone can compete. With record breaking registration numbers last year we expect to see well over 200 participants at our first series race on Sunday, April 28th. All members are encouraged to participate in all the island races.
The Vancouver Island Challenge Series provides island riders the opportunity to compete in a series format. All riders can participate in all races. To keep race fees to a minimum, races are single point ($7 entry fee) AND even better, all tracks are within driving distance so no extra costs for overnight accommodation or ferries!
• Title plates awarded to 1st, 2nd & 3rd place Championship riders in each category
Riders must race a minimum of 3 races plus the FINAL to be eligible for an ISLAND TITLE
• Top 3 in each class will be awarded by age & class
• Strider, Novice, Intermediate, Expert & Cruiser classes
1. The Island Series will use the Provincial Point System as set out in the 2019 USABMX Book.
2. Please visit each track's website & FACEBOOK pages prior to travelling as times & dates are subject to change.
Apr 29 Nanaimo
May 25 Coal Hills
Jun 22 Victoria
July 6 Oceanside
Sept 8 VIC FINAL Nanaimo