Vancouver Island Championship Series
This year's Vancouver Island Championship Series is going to awesome!!! Everyone can compete. With record breaking registration numbers last year we expect to see well over 200 participants at our first series race on Sunday, April 29th. All members are encouraged to participate in all the island races.
The Vancouver Island Challenge Series provides island riders the opportunity to compete in a series format. All riders can participate in all races. To keep race fees to a minimum, races are single point ($7 entry fee) AND even better, all tracks are within driving distance so no extra costs for overnight accommodation or ferries!
• Title plates awarded to 1st, 2nd & 3rd place Championship riders in each category
Riders must race a minimum of 3 races plus the FINAL to be eligible for an ISLAND TITLE
• Top 3 in each class will be awarded by age & class
• Strider, Novice, Intermediate, Expert & Cruiser classes
1. One bike will be given away at each race. No store credit or cash value awarded for bike.
2. The Island Series will use the Provincial Point System as set out in the 2018 USABMX Book.
3. Please visit each track's website & FACEBOOK pages prior to travelling as times & dates are subject to change.
Apr 29 Nanaimo
May 26 Coal Hills
Jun 23 Oceanside
July 7 Victoria
Aug 11 VIC FINAL Oceanside