FIRST RACE OF THE SEASON!
- Registration/pre-race practice 5:30-6:30pm, followed by racing asap. Striders will have their own practice time on the track right before racing begins.
-$12 Race Fee (Striders $6). If you have a punch card, you still need to check in at the Registration window
- Current BMX Canada card must be presented at Registration for sign ups
- Helmet and Bike Rentals are available ($4 Helmet/$8 Bike or $10 for both). First come/first serve. Please allow one of our volunteers to help you with rentals
- Full face helmets are required. Please wear long sleeves, long pants, closed toe shoes, and we also recommend gloves
- Please make sure you have your plate with your District number on your bike. We are currently out of temporary plates (more on order). If you're stuck, you can use a simple paper plate with your number on it in thick black marker, secured to your bike with tie wraps
- No spectators will be permitted inside the track gate with the exception of working volunteers, parents of striders and those riders 5 & under are permitted assistance in the gate. Please view the race from the bleachers outside of the fence.
- We will have staging pylons set up with moto numbers on them to indicate which lane you wait in before you're called up to the gate to race. Please be ready to race. If you are late for your moto, we can't hold the race.
Thank you everyone!